Monday, January 10, 2011

WIN A NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION!

Well I am feeling a bit giving this year I have been so blessed to have had such a wonderful year with my clients friends and family that I want to give something back so I have a few contests for my loyal followers :)

BONUS: ALL PEOPLE WHO ENTER WILL GET 50.00 off any session must only be used by the person entering.

If your expecting know someone who is or have just had a baby this is for you!

The first contest of the year is a newborn session valued at 150.00
2-3 hours of my time in the comfort of your own home.
10 edited images
Online Gallery
Free entry to the Grow with me program!
You must live in the Northbay area or travel to me if outside the area

How to Enter

1. Join the Facebook Group
2. Invite 10 Friends to join the group
3. Like this contest on facebook and link it to your profile
4. Last once you have done all this leave a comment telling me under this post
5. Winner will be chosen by randompick.org and announced on this blog and on facebook
6. Contest Ends Feb 1st 2011





3 comments:

  1. Nathalie Rainville-FournierJanuary 11, 2011 at 5:41 AM

    I want to win!!! I need to get professional pictures taken of my Mélodie and this would be perfect because I can't afford too much (mat leave sucks!). Think of me when you choose the winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win, Because it would be a great gift to have for my newly niece coming anyday now. I cant afford professional pictures, and would love to have some because im gonna be a first time aunty. I look forward to hearing from you girly. Xo thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photography is a very important part of our lives and as a result we use cameras to to take memorable pictures that describes so many things related to us. There is a saying that says "a picture is worth a thousand words", how true that is. Good photography is all about taking pictures that stand out and make an impression or pass a message. To be a good photographer, there are basic information that you need to have with the use of a digital camera. Getting the right camera for the right occasion is one of the basic information that a good photographer should be equipped with. 14 Architectural Photos That Will Make You Look At Buildings Differently

    ReplyDelete