Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Always A Blast!

The Wallace Family and I started working together when I shot their wedding a few years back it was honestly one of my favorite wedding to work to this day I still talk about it and look back on the images.  For all my fans from the old blog you may remember all the beautiful wedding photos that were posted :) A few years later they were blessed with a precious baby girl! And they called me to capture some images. I was so excited to meet the little one if she was anything like her parents it would be a blast. And sure enough she is so full of life! Kept us laughing at every shoot! And Such a angel to work with never gets mad or cranky... These are some of the images from the past few months we have captured together.I would like to thank them for coming back time and time and time again I adore you guys! xo






No comments:

Post a Comment